Are you expecting to graduate soon?
Please see below for our recommendations:
1. Add an auto-reply to your email account to notify external senders in advance that your account is going away.
Use automatic replies in Outlook Web App to let people who send you email know that you won’t be responding to their messages right away. After automatic replies are turned on, they’ll be sent once to each sender.
2. Backup any important data from your Outlook email so you can access it through a personal Outlook client.
- For a Windows computer, see Export or backup email, contacts, and calendar to an Outlook .pst file
- For a Mac computer, see Export items to an archive file in Outlook for Mac
3. Setup a Penn alumni email account via www.alumni.upenn.edu/getgmail.
You will need your PennKey username and password. If you do not receive an email to activate your account, please login to QuakerNet. Check your SPAM and JUNK folders for the initial invitation.
For more information on alumni email account, see Alumni Email FAQ.