Your PennO365 Credentials
Your PennO365 account is a Microsoft account that provides access to Microsoft Office 365 services and applications, including a full version of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, Teams, and more).
Your PennO365 login name uses the format PennKey@upenn.edu:
- Correct: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Incorrect: benfranklin1749
- Incorrect: email@example.com
Activate your PennO365 account
(Not sure if you are eligible for a Penn O365 account? Check your eligibility here.)
1. PennO365 password is the same as your PennKey Password.
- If you've forgotten your PennKey password, you can reset it here.
2. Go to the Microsoft online portal: https://outlook.com/upenn.edu.
3. Log in with your PennO365 username and password.
4. Click Enter and continue to the Microsoft online portal. You may see a message that your OneDrive account is being set up. This one-time set-up usually happens within a day but may take longer. You can close your browser, do other work, and return later without interrupting the process.
5. From the Microsoft online portal, you can:
Have issues activating your account? Please submit a support ticket with GSE IT.