Why aren't my files syncing properly?
If a document is not reflecting recent changes you or a collaborator made, or if you've received an error message saying that your file is corrupted, follow the steps below.
On a Windows computer:
- Open the Start Menu and type Dropbox in the search box
- Launch Dropbox and wait a few minutes for your files to sync
On a Mac:
Restarting Dropbox will usually resolve sync issues.
- Go to Finder > select Applications > and double-click Dropbox to launch Dropbox
- OR, you can click in the upper-right corner of your computer menu bar to open Spotlight Search and type Dropbox in the search box
- Confirm the Dropbox icon is visible on the top menu bar after launching the program
- Wait a few minutes for your files to sync